Monday 7 November 2016

Chit Chat

Hello beauties! 
It's been a while since I've done a catch up post on here so I thought why not today? I tend to do these every few months as honestly I'm pretty dull and don't have much to chat about, however I've left it well overdue so let me fill you in on my oh-not-so exciting life! 
To start with I just wanted to apologise for my lack of posts. Even though in the next few weeks (hopefully) you'll look back through my recent posts and wonder what on earth I'm chatting about, at the moment I've got a few gaps that desperately need to have posts filled in. Truthfully I don't really have much of a reason for not being up to date, I've just been feeling a little meh and lazy at the minute, though I can't wait to be back on my A game and have lots of new fresh posts for you all to get stuck into!

Whilst we're on the subject of my blog, once all my posts are spruced up and my new ones have been published I'm definitely giving The Porcelain Doll a sparkling new make over! I've been planning my pristine look of the blog for a few months now and as sad as it may appear, I can't wait! I've had this overview for a few months now and every time I catch a blogger change their header and theme I love the crispness it adds to their profile, it gives off some excitement! 

So as I mentioned earlier I've had a reason for not being on top form lately and it's been I've not been feeling too well, mainly physically. For the past few weeks I've been suffering from a constant headache, by constant I mean I have it for a day or two and then it vanishes meaning I don't think about booking a doctors appointment but then it's back with a vengeance. I'm not too concerned as I have been pretty stressed out and had a lot going on lately however after I've finished this post I'm definitely going to make sure I get an appointment booked. 

Other than my headache I'm not feeling too bad, as I've mentioned before I'm absolutely loving autumn this year! October and November have been my favourite months this year, asides from summer and I wasn't in the country but hey ho! I didn't get to go anywhere to see the fireworks over the weekend however I definitely heard them and spotted a few from my bedroom window. You get some beautiful coloured ones and I actually favour watching them whilst snuggling up in bed rather than going out in the cold. 

With Firework Night being over with for the next year it only means one thing, Christmas. Christmas is everywhere already, and I'm not completely sure if I'm happy about it. Without sounding like Baa Humbug, Christmas just isn't my thing. Honestly it never really was, I've always had a sense of loneliness around this time of year even though I've always been surrounded by my family, however since my Grandad isn't around anymore I just find it so much harder. 

With that in mind, at the present time the Christmas mayhem isn't exactly bothering me right now. In fact I find the Christmas film adverts adorable, which is strange I know but I love watching Christmas movies, they just have better lives than I do!

However, before I even contemplate watching a Christmas film, I still have the horror that is Xfactor to watch. Now I don't know whether it's just my Mum and I, but is this year just the worst year the show has had? Why and how is Honey G still in there? Seriously if any of my readers are voting for that woman, please stop! I don't particularly like any of the acts, however I don't mind Emily and Ryan so if anyone has to win I wouldn't mind either of them! 

Before a wrap up this post I just wanted to clear up I am still around and blogging, obviously; so if I go back to being lazy on my posts I will be back around in the next few weeks hopefully and then soon will have a new blog layout too!

What have you been up to lately?
Let me know in the comments! 

SHARE:

5 comments

Unknown said...

Awww Take care of your health and don't strew about the posts too much. Also I am from Team Lazy too so high five on that. ☺️

Unknown said...

ahh same! i love watching christmas films because it just gets me into that festive mood and makes me so excited! x

possiblysami.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Girl you got this! && for the Christmas films I haven't gotten around to them either so you're not alone lol! Lovely post!

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting my love!
Xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting my love!
Xx

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig